Friday 12 January 2018

My first Mining Rig!


One of the questions I needed answers to early on was how much will it cost me? How much can I make and how soon will it pay for itself. The guide to your left shows total monthly income from mining, the payback section is whatever you want it to be, but I wanted to recoup costs as quickly as possible, this also includes covering costs for electricity. The cash balance is what you walk away with at the end of the month.


The GPU information is based on current trends using 6x Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti graphics cards. You can also use a really good calculator from NiceHash included below.
https://www.nicehash.com/profitability-calculator

The point is, you'll pay for the Rig in no time, and essentially make a profit and end up with a free Rig, now if that's not a good business investment, then I don't know what is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment