Monday 15 January 2018

Make a Million Dollars In Crypto with $1,000 in 2018?



Let me start by stating I'd love to retire early, but is it really that easy? I've not long watched this video and I have to say, whilst the maths doesn't impress, the theory seems sound. This mining and cryptocurrency lark is definitely fast becoming like a drug to me, maybe I should be worried ;-)
I personally take any video like this with a pinch of salt, however, It does feel as if Bitcoin is just getting started, Crypto hasn't even begun IMHO, the world isn't even using it properly yet. I feel like we're almost at the very beginning, early pioneers of mass awareness.

I read the other day that Etherium and other coins are starting to receive large investments from J.P. Morgan and other well-established entities, so somebody knows something and so here's little old me trying to play catchup. I don't think I've ever been so overloaded with new information, but I can't help wonder how much of it is actual b@ll@cks.

This video could be complete crap for all I know, but something does ring true and I actually know a guy who recently scored big investing in Bitcoin, suffice to say he has now retired. I noticed in the comments field of this video that an Uber taxi driver said “I started with $3100 trading on etoro like three months ago. My total now is $9300". I also saw another comment where this one guy kept banging on about investing in a platform, that mines and trade any cryptocurrencies, I have no idea what he's on about at this stage, but I thought I would share this article and then research off the back of it. 

If this video is a scam to entice people into parting with their hard-earned cash, then by all means, let's enlighten people and expose them, for now, I'm standing on the borderline of giving it the benefit of doubt. 

"This time next year Rodney, we'll be millionares...

No comments:

Post a Comment